Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sergio Mims: Florence Price Violin concertos on WHPK-FM and livestreamed on www.whpk.org Tuesday, Feb. 27, 12-3 PM US Central Time

Florence Price Violin Concertos Nos. 1 and 2
Albany Records

Sergio A. Mims writes:

I am excited to tell you that I will be broadcasting on my classical music radio show on WHPK-FM Chicago Tuesday Feb. 27 Albany Records' new recording of Florence Price's Violin Concertos No 1 and 2 performed by violinist  Er-Gene Kahng with Ryan Cockerham conducting the Janacek Philharmonic  

Along with the Price works will be Leonard Bernstein's Serenade (after Plato's Symposium) and his Divertimento with Marin Alsop conducting the Bournesmouth Symphony Orchestra as part of my year long Bernstein 100 Centenary celebration

My show can be heard locally in Chicago on 88.5FM from 12-3PM (U.S. Central time) every Tuesday and live stream on www.whpk.org


THANKS

Sergio

No comments: