Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sphinx Organization: 'Give the gift of music today and help us transform the lives of artists like Adé Williams'




“I had always dreamed of soloing with orchestras around the country and after winning First Place in the junior division of the 2012 Sphinx Competition, my dreams started to become a reality. When I was first introduced to Sphinx, I never could have imagined that it would grow to become such an important part of my life. Sphinx has helped to make my hopes and dreams possible and has grown my aspirations for the future.” Adé Williams, violinist

Because of your support, Adé has performed on the magnificent stage of Carnegie Hall, shared her musical talent with students in schools across the nation and has toured as the youngest member of the Sphinx Virtuosi, who were described as “exciting and virtually flawless” from The Washington Post.

As you enjoy the holiday season, 
and help us transform the lives of artists like Adé Williams.

[The Sphinx Organization was founded by Aaron P. Dworkin, who is featured at AfriClassical.com]

No comments: