Saturday, February 20, 2016

Kelly Hall-Tompkins: I am scheduled to be featured this Sunday morning on NBC's Weekend TODAY with Harry Smith, at 9am in Metro NYC, 8am some other places

Kelly Hall-Tompkins writes:
I am happy to share with you that I am scheduled to be featured this Sunday morning on NBC's Weekend TODAY with Harry Smith.  In the New York City Metro area, the program airs at 9am, in some other markets at 8am.  Please check your local listings.  Harry Smith is a passionate music connoisseur and I so enjoyed the opportunity to speak with him about many topics, including our shared love of Brahms!  Our wonderful Fiddler orchestra will also be featured during the segment with some live footage from the orchestra pit during the show!  I hope you and your DVR will tune in!

Cheers,
Kelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Kelly,

I so enjoyed seeing you this morning on Sundays with Harry. I am a classical music aficionada so was thrilled to hear you play. I didn't get your full name so I just googled Kelly violinist Sundays with Harry and got your blog.

Am interested also in reading your book 'The Last Quartet' about Alfred Mur. Is it only an e-book? I don't see it as a print book on Amazon.

Best regards,

Laura Wilhelm