Sunday, September 30, 2012

Roy Eaton half price CD sale


Pianist Roy F. Eaton, http://www.royeaton.net/, writes:

After getting this and similar e mails from many friends:
I missed your last concert, which my friend Susan, who did attend, said was beyond heaven.”
“I know that you understand...and I look froward to the time when once again I can partake and enjoy all that you have to offer.”


I decided to make this offer:

Dear friends,
For those of you who were unable to attend my "I Play for Peace" concert last Sunday, I thought of a special way you can still share the special experience that was created there. As my contribution to the expansion of Peace in our individual and collective worlds I would like to make this special gift offer.

50% off the CD price of "I Play for Peace" when you buy it on CDBaby before October 5. Only $10 each. This is a special limited time offer. One week only. Take advantage of this opportunity to share this experience with family and friends (perhaps early Xmas shopping?). Just log in to www.CDBaby.com/royeaton5 to purchase as many copies as you would like at this special limited time price offer.

Peace begins with you. Peace begins with me. Peace begins with music.
Love,
Roy


No comments: