Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Jeff Scott, Hornist With Imani Winds: 'I am in the final days of a fundraising campaign to record a CD of my music.'

Jeff Scott, hornist of Imani Winds, writes:

3 Days REMAINING on my KICKSTARTER campaign!!

Friends and Colleagues - I am in the final days of a fundraising campaign to record a CD of my music. What started as a purely ambitious endeavor is now close enough to be a reality. 

We are sooooo close as we have raised nearly $14,000 of the $15,000 goal!!! 

Might you consider a pledge? No amount is too small!! Please become a part of a team that is now 118 strong. If you have been thinking of pledging but wanted to wait... and see how the campaign went.....well NOW IS THE TIME!!! Just 3 Days left. And with KICKSTARTER you reach the goal or get NOTHING!!

The link is below. You can watch my video that explains everything in more detail. Including the REWARDS! 

Thank you for your consideration.

No comments: