Thursday, October 11, 2018

CAAPA's Opera Composer's Showcase 2018 Sun. Oct. 28, 4 PM, College Park, MD


Jarrod Lee writes:

Hi William,
I hope this message finds you well. I am serving as project manager for this event which is presented by the Coalition for African Americans in the Performing Arts (CAAPA). I wanted to share this information with you and the AfriClassical community as I believe in this effort to show the existence of more black composers and specifically in Opera. Even if some folks are not able to be present, I want everyone to know it's happening. It's my intention to help highlight fellow artists of color by sharing this information and continue to celebrate and recognize the rich artistry in all areas of the Operatic and Classical Music world. Attached is a flyer and links are below to the event and the organization's pages.

No comments: