Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Antonio Green: I am writing this notice to let you know that my father Dominique-René S. de Lerma passed on October 15, 2015.

 Dominique-René S. de Lerma

Hello All,
 
I am writing this notice to  let  you know that my father Dominique-René S. de Lerma passed  on October 15, 2015.   He did not want a formalized funeral or memorial service.  
 
I have created a website that will provide information about Dominique and some of the research projects that he was working on.  The website  URL is www.casamusicaledelerma.com.    I have not updated it in a while.  However, after I have finished going through the emails,  word documents ,  and tending family responsibilities,  I will begin updating the site with some of his references.
 
Regards,
 
Antonio Green
 

No comments: