Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Christine Whack "Thrown" for National Public Radio Tiny Desk Concert Submission 2016 [YouTube]



I have been celebrating at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah for the film "Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise". It was great to be a part of this amazing project that my mother Rita Coburn Whack Co-directed. Please follow @mayaangeloufilm on social media & www.mayaangeloufilm.com 
 #stillirise 




If I win, I get to...
  • Play a Tiny Desk Concert at NPR in Washington, D.C.
  • Appear at a taping of NPR’s Ask Me Another.
  • Tour the United States with NPR and Lagunitas.

I love National Public Radio! When I heard my favorite station WBEZ was looking for unsigned artists to be a part of their Tiny Desk Concert Series I had to apply. It helps me when you Watch, Like & Share my video.
Thank you!
www.christinewhack.com
#CWseason



Christine Whack writes: See My Website: 

Comment by email:
Wow, Thank you so much for sharing my post on AfriClassical Blog! I am very grateful!  Take Care,  Christine  [Christine Whack]

No comments: