Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pianist Lara Downes: 'I am hoping very much that we can raise the remaining $1345 in this last week'

[Lara Downes]

The website of pianist Lara Downes is http://www.LaraDownes.com Today she sends an update on her 13 Ways project:

“Hello and Happy New Year to all of you!
It is freezing cold and pouring rain here in Northern California, and the entry into 2011 is not feeling too festive yet, but hopefully things will look up soon...

“On the other hand, I have terrific news about my 13 WAYS project! Innova Music has signed this project for a Fall 2011 release. Innova is the artist-led, artist-driven label of the American Composers Forum. Many of their releases have earned awards and nominations for Grammy, Emmy, and Pulitzer prizes, and their titles receive wide critical acclaim and achieve great success on the classical and jazz charts. This is a perfect home for 13 WAYS, and I'm thrilled about the partnership!

“The other fantastic news is that my Kickstarter campaign has raised $3655 as of this morning! My deepest thanks to the very generous donors who contributed over the holidays. The campaign has only 6 days to go - the funding deadline is Sunday January 9! I am hoping very much that we can raise the remaining $1345 in this last week, and I need your help.”

“I plan to update the page every day with audio, diary entries and more, so please visit back often throughout the week.
Thanks once again for all your support, and I hope that this new year brings the best of everything good to all of us!
Love,
Lara

No comments: