Friday, December 24, 2021

Eric Conway: Morgan Choir to sing in WBAL-TV special: "Season to Celebrate"

Dr. Eric Conway writes:

Happy Holidays all!

Last Saturday, WBAL-TV aired their special Christmas telecast: “Season to Celebrate”. The station has alerted me to three other airings of the same telecast on this afternoon, Christmas Eve at 12:30PM; on Christmas Day at 1:00 AM; and Christmas Day again at 7:30 PM - all on WBAL-TV. The special features several local artists including the Morgan State University Choir. Hopefully you can tune in if you have not already seen this eclectic Christmas special! Merry Christmas to all!
Eric

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.  Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.  -  Rumi. 

************************************
Eric Conway, D.M.A.
Fine and Performing Arts Department, Chair

Morgan State University
1700 East Cold Spring Lane
Carl Murphy Fine Arts Center, Room 329C
Baltimore, MD 21251



No comments: