Sunday, December 19, 2021

Dr. Eric Conway:2021 Morgan State University Christmas Concert Sunday Afternoon is Now Available on YouTube


Dr. Eric Conway writes:

The 2021 Morgan State University Christmas Concert will be shared this afternoon, Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 4PM.

>From Handel's "Messiah" with orchestral accompaniment to "Peter Go Ring Dem Bells" to classics like "Joy to the World," this year's performance program has something for everyone.

Hope you can tune in!

Link to view 4PM Concert:

Eric

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi. 
************************************
Eric Conway, D.M.A.
Fine and Performing Arts Department, Chair

Morgan State University
1700 East Cold Spring Lane
Carl Murphy Fine Arts Center, Room 329C
Baltimore, MD 21251

No comments: