Sunday, July 21, 2013

Waundell Saavedra in Indiegogo Campaign to Fund Manufacturing of CD 'Stained Glass Windows'

Waundell Saavedra writes:

Hello, Colleagues and Friends,

My first CD, Stained Glass Windows is a project I created in 2011 not sure when I would perform it.  I got that chance January 2012 in New York and again July 2012 in San Francisco.  Now, this recital has become a recording project. 

I am running a fundraising campaign on indiegogo.com to help raise funds for the manufacturing costs of the physical CDs, which should be ready in a couple of weeks. There are many wonderful gifts available to those that can donate to help make this dream a reality.  You can check out the campaign here.


This CD is also now available for digital download at CDBaby.com.


I also have some of my original music now available for purchase.  I am honored and humbled that so many of my colleagues have expressed their joy to sing my music.  The first piece being made available is the song, "Love Me 'til September" (1992) for voice and piano.  You can hear a sample on my website. Another song, "When the Day is Done" will be made available very soon.



After our Summer Nights event this weekend, I am heading south to Savannah to work with the legend, Sherrill Milnes.  This is an exciting time for me and I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks!

Waundell


No comments: