Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Clipper Erickson: Highlights of "Music for the Soul" which combines "music by neglected people of color and women with some of the masterpieces that I've known"

Thank you for supporting Music for the Soul!


Highlights now available on YouTube





With the help of amazing musician friends, I conceived Music for the Soul, a series to combine music by neglected people of color and women with some of the masterpieces that I've known through my career - the intersection of classical music and social justice.  In gratitude, I uploaded some highlights from the first four concerts to my YouTube channel.  I would love for you to listen, enjoy, and tune in later in the season for more Music for the Soul programs!

My warmest thanks to all those who have listened to and supported me, and I hope that I have done something to give peace, meaning and joy in this chaotic time.
 
Clipper                  

No comments: