Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Bill Doggett: HONORED:**NEWS** -In Memoriam George Floyd/Tulsa 1921

Dear Friends,

I am humbled and honored to share a landmark coup Interview for American Composers Forum. I CARE IF YOU LISTEN in advance of tonights' world premiere
Opera Philadelphia's film of Daniel Bernard Roumain's "They Still Want To Kill Us".

They Still Want To Kill Us is an Art Song dedicated to the memory and 100th year anniversary of the 1921 Tulsa Massacre, May 31-June 1st 1921

The Art Song is performed by J'nai Bridges with the composer on the piano and violin.

Tonight's world premiere is supported by over 25+ Performing Arts organizations across the United States.
The YouTube URL for tonight's world premiere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sij2TQ4G4I  

I am proud of this Interview.     I hope that you will find it enlightening.

Cordially,
Bill Doggett

No comments: