Friday, August 15, 2014

Dominique-René de Lerma: Spirituals Survey Announcement


Dominique-René de Lerma forwards this:

Dear Dr. de Lerma,

I hope this finds you well and busy as always.

I wanted to let you know that I've opened a survey called the "Spirituals in the Voice Studio."

The survey is designed to assess current views about the study and performance of Negro spirituals written for solo vocal performance. It's targeted towards anyone who has studied voice privately, accompanied a solo vocalist, or has taught private voice.  My goal is to share the analysis of the results through a published article.

You can access the survey at http://tinyurl.com/spirituals-survey.  It will remain open through Monday, September 15th
.
I hope you will not only take it, but will spread the word far and wide.  I'm hoping to get a very wide range of responses and appreciate all the help I can get letting folks know it's out there.

Thanks, and take care.
Randye
--
-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=- 
  |   | Randye Jones
  |)  | Soprano and Researcher
 /|   | The Art of the Negro Spiritual 
( | ) | research@artofthenegrospiritual.com
  |   | Phone: 641-821-0188 

------------------------------
Dominique-René de Lerma

No comments: