Saturday, January 1, 2022

Clipper Erickson: Music for the Soul 2022 February 18th | 7:00 PM Presented at 1867 Sanctuary 101 Scotch Road, Ewing, NJ - Livestreamed

 
Clipper Erickson

In the midst of all of the ups and downs at this time of the year, I feel it's important to take a moment to stop and consider all of the things that I have to be grateful for:
  • Life
  • Music
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Cats?
  • Wine


But most importantly, I am grateful for you.  As a listener, you've been with this endeavor every step of the way, and you're the reason that I continue my work of studying, exploring, and performing.

2022 will be bright, whether we're in person or online, and I will continue my mission of sharing this music with you and elevating this message.

Thank you for all that you are and all that you do!
Clipper

Save the Date:

Music for the Soul 2022


February 18th  |  7:00 PM
Presented at 1867 Sanctuary
101 Scotch Road, Ewing, NJ

In person and livestreamed
Additional details to follow   
                                 

No comments: