Monday, January 24, 2022

Bill Doggett American Composers Forum 2022 Interview with Brian Raphael Nabors

Brian Raphael Nabors

Hello from Bill Doggett:

I am very proud of my fifth I Care If You Listen "Five Questions For" interview for American Composers Forum which launched this morning.
Of the five, it is my most immersive creation that looks at the musicological and spiritual sources that inspire a creative artistic palette for composers. 

                          **********************************************

From Social Media
Brian Raphael Nabors is a composer of enormous gifts. I am honored to have my fifth I CARE IF YOU LISTEN "Five Questions For" Interview to launch 2022. An immersive portal for American Composers Forum, this fifth interview connects the musicological and spiritual dots that create a palette of inspiration for the process of brilliant artistic creation. Black exceptionalism in composition in The Classical Performing Arts which has manifested through the pens of William Grant Still forward to Adolphus Hailstork, Olly Wilson, Anthony Davis and Billy Childs continues to shine brightly through Brian Raphael Nabors

No comments: