Thursday, July 14, 2011

Marshay R. Williams of Sphinx: 'It is with great pride that I accompany my husband, as a result of a corporate transfer'


[Marshay R. Williams]

Marshay R. Williams of the Sphinx Organization addresses the people with whom she has interacted in her role as Director of Leadership Investments:

“I hope this message finds you well. With a heavy heart I reach out to you to share that, effective July 29th, I am stepping down from my role as Director of Leadership Investments at Sphinx. At the same time, it is with great pride that I accompany my husband, as a result of a corporate transfer, and excitedly take my talents to Greater West Palm Beach, FL
.
“Over the past three and a half years, the joy derived from my work in furtherance of the Sphinx Mission – to ‘change the face of classical music’ – is, often, indescribable. My interactions with you contributed to this in a major way and I offer my sincerest thanks.

“Internally, it is not uncommon to utilize the expression ‘once a part of the Sphinx family . . . always a part of the Sphinx family’. At my core, I feel this and know that wherever I land professionally, I will create opportunities to share the Sphinx story . . . joining you as a lifelong supporter with full confidence that, going forward, WE are in good hands with the Sphinx Team.
Warmest regards,
--Marshay R. Williams

No comments: