Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Kelly Hall-Tompkins: Flash Sale 35% Off - Fiddler at Feinstein's 54 Below, Wednesday, May 30 at 9:30 PM


Kelly Hall-Tompkins writes:

Fiddler Solo Show at Feinstein's 54 Below
Feinstein's is offering a Flash Sale of 35% Off for One Week Only!  If you've already bought tickets, thank you so much!  If not, take advantage of this limited time promotion and buy your tickets today!
Thank you for your interest in my premiere of a new narration adaptation for the Stravinsky Soldier's Tale at the City Gospel Mission Homeless Shelter through my residency with the Cincinnati Symphony and partnership with Music Kitchen- Food for the Soul. 
   Please pardon the broken link to the Music Kitchen signup list in the prior mailing.  If you would like to see photos from the shelter concert, follow news from Music Kitchen or make a donation.  Please subscribe to Music Kitchen- Food for the Soul mailing list. 
I love that through my Fiddler project I am 'expanding' not only 'tradition' but also to reach new audiences! I've played bits of my Fiddler program at the U.S. Supreme Court, with orchestras in New York, New Hampshire and California, in London live on BBC Radio, in 6 homeless shelters across New York City and Los Angeles, next season at Princeton University, Merkin Concert Hall, Tribeca Rooftop, recitals in North Carolina, Florida and Kiev, Ukraine, and now I'm looking forward to offering a full program at Feinstein's 54 Below, Broadway's premiere night club. Hope to see you there on May 30th!
L'Chaim,
Kelly

No comments: