Saturday, January 2, 2010

MyBrownEyedView.com: 'Check out AfriClassical and get yourself a different source of knowledge and pride.'



AfriClassical is happy to excerpt a post found on “From My Brown Eyed View”:

http://www.mybrowneyedview.com/
Friday, January 1, 2010
“In All Of Your Getting Of Knowledge – Get Yourself Some AfriClassical”
“AfriClassical is a blog that I've been following for about a month. I discovered while doing some research on African Americans in the field of Classical Music. It is definitely all that, in my opinion. It is a treat to read and believe me, you will learn some historical facts that are worth knowing.

“It is well written and informative. I think that it is definitely a blog worth visiting. Even if you don't like classical music, that does not mean that you should not become familiar with the subject matter. I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you'll discover on this site.Check out AfriClassical and get yourself a different source of knowledge and pride.”

1 comment:

msladyDeborah said...

I really do like what happens here!
I have learned a lot in the short time that I have been reading your posts. Your work is noteworthy and I hope that more folks will take the time to see what a gold mine of information is stored here.