Friday, July 31, 2015

Sergio A. Mims: For a limited time, hear an MP3 link of my WHPK-FM radio show about Maestro Paul Freeman with Renee' C. Baker


Renee' C. Baker

Sergio A. Mims:

I have sent  you the MP3 link to my WHPK-FM (Chicago) radio show Wednesday, July 29, 2015  which I dedicated to the late conductor Paul Freeman. And  I was so fortunate to have as my special guest composer and conductor Renee' C. Baker (a former member of the Chicago Sinfonietta for 24 years) who joined me in the studio to talk about Maestro Freeman and the profound influence he had not only on her but on everyone and on the field of classical music

Also I must add that the link only lasts about two weeks so I suggest to you and your readers that they should immediately save it on their desktop to listen to the program at their convenience

No comments: