Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kappa Journal, Spring 2013, Features David E. Robinson III, Cellist & Founder of 'Still Waters Youth Sinfo-Nia' for African-American Youth in Atlanta Area

"David E. Robinson III, who is the founder and director of a youth symphony in Atlanta"

David E. Robinson III:

Greetings Everyone,

It is, indeed, an honor to be featured in the Spring 2013 issue of the Kappa Journal. The picture is okay (what a facial expression), but I would have loved to have my students in there with me.  But still, it is a great honor especially receiving my 25-year certificate for being a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. at the Southeastern Provincial Public Meeting.  I have been a Kappa for 33, but at the 25-year mark I was nowhere to be found until I joined the Stone Mountain-Lithonia Alumni Chapter.  Prior to that, I attended an event at Davage Auditorium at Clark-Atlanta University, which was a part of Founders' Day.  

This article talks about my teaching career, especially with my youth orchestra.






No comments: