Sunday, February 2, 2020

Kelly Hall-Tompkins: WQXR "20 for 20" and Soloist with The Baltimore Symphony






Kelly Hall-Tompkins writes:

I hope you are having a wonderful start to the New Year!  I am thrilled and honored to start the year selected by our New York City Classical radio station WQXR as one of their "20 for 20," 20 Artists to Watch in 2020.  I am especially honored to join my fellow colleagues from this year and last that I admire tremendously, including artists like cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason and violinist Elena Urioste and many more!  So stay tuned - I look forward to working with WQXR a lot over the coming year.  I'm also thrilled to make my debut as soloist with the Baltimore Symphony in two concerts next month, performing the Beethoven Romance in F major, and the Joseph Boulogne Chevalier de St. Georges Violin Concerto Opus 5 no. 1.  And Music Kitchen - Food for the Soul which I founded to pioneer bringing top artists in concert in homeless shelters, will give the World Premiere of a project we commissioned, Forgotten Voices, in Association with Carnegie Hall on May 21st!  I hope to see you there- Please see below for all 3 announcements in this already very exciting 2020!
Thank you so much for your interest and warm regards,
Kelly







With love and gratitude for your support,
Cheers,
Kelly



No comments: