Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Charles Kaufmann: "Still Dreaming: Frances Walker at 93" (1 hr., 26 mins.)

Frances Walker
 
Charles Kaufmann writes:
 
Hello, Bill,

Your readers might be interested in viewing my new documentary, "Still Dreaming: Frances Walker at 93," in which, for an hour and twenty-six minutes, Frances Walker talks about her life and experiences. I've made this film temporarily available on Vimeo here: https://vimeo.com/215283956 password: Frances2017

Since I am continuing to edit the film, I welcome all comments and impressions sent to me at director@longfellowchorus.com

Charles Kaufmann, artistic director
PO Box 5133
Portland, Maine 04101

1 comment:

John Malveaux said...

Amazing. I assumed Frances Walker was deceased. MusicUNTOLD would like to screen the documentary

John Malveux