Friday, February 10, 2017

Regina Harris Baiocchi: Rae-Myra Hilliard sings my ZNH arias: I am not Tragically Colored; How it feels 2B Colored Me 11 Feb, 10:30am, U. California Irvine

Regina Harris Baiocchi

Rae-Myra Hilliard

Zora Neale Hurston

Regina Harris Baiocchi writes:

Dear Family & Friends, please tweet or post the following:

Rae-Myra Hilliard sings my ZNH arias: I am not Tragically Colored; How it feels 2B Colored Me 11 Feb, 10:30am, UC Irvine


OR (See “And She Wrote a Song,”):


Many thanks,
Regina Harris Baiocchi

www.HaikuFest.com

Comment by email:
Dear Bill:  Thanks for all you do to spread the word and promote music by Artists of Color. Whenever I see your postings or get an email from you, I am fondly reminded of Dominic DeLerma. Afri-Classical is a gem, thanks to your dedication.  All the best…  Peace, Regina [Regina Harris Baiocchi]

No comments: