Saturday, February 11, 2017

John Malveaux: Annelle K. Gregory: I am in the finals of the National Sphinx Competition! [Finals are Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2 pm EST and will be LIVESTREAMED!]

Annelle K. Gregory and other Sphinx Finalists

John Malveaux of 
writes:

Please see announcement from Violinist Annelle Gregory and vote for her to win the AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD.

Dear Friends,


I am thrilled to announce that I am in the finals of this year's national Sphinx competition! That's me up there in the photo, along with the two other finalists :)

The finals will be this Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2pm EST (11am California time). It will be LIVESTREAMED! Click on the link below to tune in and hear me play the Sibelius Violin Concerto with the Sphinx Symphony Orchestra and Maestro Thomas Wilkins!

Also, you can vote for me for the Audience Choice Award (and an additional cash prize!) during intermission. Just follow the instructions on the screen to text your vote.

~ Annelle
Click here to watch the livestream on Sunday!

Comment by email:
Aw thank you very much!! I am so happy that many more people will know about this via your blog. In any case, it will be a lot of fun tomorrow! 
~ Annelle [Annelle K. Gregory]

No comments: