Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Flutist Cheryl Lynne Skinner writes that her Christmas CD "I Wonder As I Wander" is available at CDBaby.com


Flutist Cheryl Lynne Skinner writes that her Christmas CD I Wonder As I Wander, released in 2011, is available at CDBaby.com:

Happy Holidays!
Wishing you all the greatest holiday ever!  Don't forget to consider giving the gift of music this season.  Please consider music from the  Elinez Music Catalog.  
No matter what you do.....ENJOY! 
 
PS. I am offering gift certificates for private lessons and songwriting sessions. For more information and/or brochure please contact Cheryl Lynne Skinner at elinezmusic@juno.com

Cheryl Lynne Skinner Publishing (ASCAP)

Experience the Miracle of Contemporary Muse....
Music Unleashed from Soul Experience!

Cheryl on  Twitter:  (@letsmakemuse)  

No comments: