Have you published this year? All authors are encouraged to register early for the Featured Authors' Event where you can promote your work!
ASALH's 91st Annual Black History Luncheon presents an exciting opportunity for you to gain visibility and promote your book, as well as share in the largest black history event of its kind. The Annual Luncheon will attract 1,000 guests, both locally and nationally. Please reply as soon as possible, as spaces fill up fast.
The Authors' Event is FREE and Open to the public. Encourage your friends to attend.
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Washington Renaissance Hotel
999 Ninth Street, NW * Washington, D.C. 20001 * 202-824-9200
Featured Authors' Event: 10 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
91st-Annual Luncheon 12:15 p.m. Sharp
The event is free and open to the public.
AUTHORS' REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
January 13, 2017
You are encouraged to register early. Spaces fill quickly.
Click here to register as an author
Completed Applications Require ALL of the Following:
- Completed Request Form (with additional pages if necessary)
- The non-refundable processing fee of $50.00.
- An autographed copy of the book(s) intended for sale at the Book Signing Event.
- Only applications for published books will be considered.
- All steps must be completed in order for your application to be processed.
Note: Authors are not required to be ASALH members but are encouraged to join.
Self published authors, please contact Karen May at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.238.5910 prior to registering.