Monday, March 21, 2016

Errollyn Wallen: I am delighted to announce my album of orchestral works on the esteemed NMC label, "Cello Concerto," "Hunger," "Photography" & "In Earth"

Errollyn Wallen writes:


Dear All, 

I am delighted to announce the release of my album of orchestral works on the esteemed NMC label.
The disc contains my Cello Concerto which is performed stupendously by Matthew Sharp and Orchestra X which is led by David Le Page and conducted by Nicholas Kok
Hunger (performed by The Continuum Ensemble and Ensemble X, conducted by Philip Headlam)
Photography (Orchestra X, Nicholas Kok) 
In Earth which features bass player Tim Harries, Quartet X and myself.

Recording engineer: Gerry O'Riordan
Producer: Andrew Keener

I hope you enjoy listening to this new album as much as we loved making it.

ORDER FROM
  
All good wishes,

Errollyn


No comments: