Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Annelle K. Gregory, violin, performs Sibelius Violin Concerto in D minor, mvt 1, with Sphinx Symphony in Detroit on Feb. 7, 2016 on YouTube (17:08)

Annelle Gregory performs with Sphinx Symphony Feb. 7, 2016

Annelle K. Gregory, violin - J. Sibelius: Violin Concerto in D minor, mvt I 


John Malveaux of 
writes:


The video from last weekend's performance is online! You can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hqOfvs6IM. Annelle is a consistent contributor to MusicUNTOLD concert projects.


Thanks
John Malveaux
www.musicuntold.com 

Comment by email:
"Thank you so much, Mr. Malveaux!!  I really had a wonderful time this year at Sphinx.  And I was thrilled to receive the audience choice award – that almost meant more to me than winning.  I hope things are well for you!"  [Annelle K. Gregory]

No comments: