Monday, August 31, 2015

Lara Downes: Please join me for music and memoir - a Billie Holiday concert: September 10, 2015, 6:30 PM, at Zinc Bar, 82 West 3rd Street, New York City

Lara Downes, www.laradownes.com, writes:


I hope you'll join me next Thursday, September 10, for this special evening of music from my album A Billie Holiday Songbook and reading from my memoir But Beautiful: Life with Lady Day, which will be published in the Fall issue of Listen Magazine.
This will be an early set (6:30) with cocktails and conversation - Ben Finane, Editor in Chief of Listen, will join me for a Q&A after the performance.
I'm excited to share the music and the stories, and I'd love to have you there to celebrate with me!
xox
Lara


Zinc Bar: 82 W 3rd Street, NYC

Thursday September 10, 6:30pm

Tickets $25 in advance or $30 at the door
RSVP for reservations: Julianne@inverneprice.com

God Bless the Child: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0y5e8Yv4wM

Comment by email:
Thank you so much, Bill!  I hope you're very well.  All the best,  L  Lara Downes www.laradownes.com

Retweeted

1) By Dr. Philip J Rogers (@DrPhilipJRogers)

2) By Zinc Bar Jazz (@ZincBarNY)


No comments: