Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sergio A. Mims: I will pay tribute to Paul Freeman on my radio show WHPK-FM 88.5 and livestream www.whpk.org, 12-3 PM (Central Time) Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sergio A. Mims writes:

I wanted to let all your readers know that on my radio show next Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 I  will be playing some performances conducted by the late conductor Paul Freeman as a tribute.

The works will be 


Paul Creston Fantasy for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 32 (1942)

Joan Yarbrough, piano;
The Czech National Symphony Orchestra conducted by Paul Freeman
 
and

Adolphus Hailstork: "Sonata da Chiesa" for String Orchestra (1992)
Paul Freeman conducting the Czech National Symphony Orchestra

Also on the program will be Detlev Glanert Theatrum Bestiarum,  Haydn Creation Mass and Richard Arnell Symphony No. 3

The show is broadcast on WHPK-FM Chicago 88.5 locally and livestream online at www.whpk.org 12-3PM (U.S. Central time) 

Sergio

No comments: