Friday, May 1, 2015

Sergio A. Mims provides mp3 recording of radio interview with Rufus Jones, Jr. on his book, 'Dean Dixon: Negro at Home, Maestro Abroad'

  Dean Dixon: Negro at Home, Maestro Abroad
Rufus Jones, Jr.
(Published by Rowman & Littlefield on June 16, 2015)

Rufus Jones, Jr.

Sergio A. Mims forwards an exchange of emails with Rufus Jones, Jr. on the mp3 of their radio interview [Note: About the first 2 minutes of the recording consists of music from the prior broadcast, which ran overtime]:

RUFUS

I was just about to respond to you. Below is the MP3 of today's show It starts at about 30 minutes in. You can move it up to that point.  I would suggest that you immediately save it on your desktop and later edit it since the the link is not permanent. It lasts about 1-2 weeks


AND THANK YOU so much

Sergio


Hi, Sergio. I want to thank you again for the wonderful opportunity to appear on your show. You made me feel comfortable from the very first moment I spoke with you on the phone. 

Is there as way I could have access to the interview for publicity purposes?

Thanks,
Rufus

No comments: