Tuesday, March 24, 2015

John Malveaux: VirtuosiUSA: Sunday, April 5, 2015, 7:30, Encinitas Public Library: Annelle Gregory, violin; Ruslan Biryukov, cello & Alexei Podkorytov, piano


John Malveaux of 
forwards this information 
from Annelle K. Gregory:

Please see invite from Annelle Gregory for friends in San Diego area:
Dear Friends,

Looking for something to do on Easter night?  Love Russian music?  Then I invite you to my upcoming concert next Sunday, April 5 at 7:30pm at the Encinitas Library!  I will be playing with two wonderful musicians, Ruslan Biryukov (cello) and Alexei Podkorytov (piano).  We will be performing an all-Russian program (including one of my favorites – the rarely-performed Rimsky-Korsakov Concert Fantasy) this Easter as part of the Virtuosi concert series www.virtuosiusa.org.  See the attached flyer for details.

I am very much looking forward to this concert and I hope to see some of you there!

~ Annelle


No comments: