Monday, October 20, 2014

Eric Conway, D.M.A.: Theatre Morgan: 'The Nacirema Society Requests the Honor of Your Presence at the Celebration of Their First One-Hundred Years' Opens Oct. 24

Eric Conway, D.M.A.:

Hello everyone,

I just want to alert you to the next Theatre Morgan event:  The Nacirema Society Requests the Honor of Your Presence at the Celebration of Their First One-Hundred Years written by award-winning playwright Pearl Cleage.

This play will take place in Turpin-Lamb Theatre.  There are as many as seven performances.  Rather than list all dates and times in the body of this email, please see attached a scanned flyer with all information.

I believe that this has to be the longest title of a show that I have ever seen!  At the least, the title is very intriguing.  

As always, I will give report back to you after I attend a performance. Save the Dates!

Eric

No comments: