Saturday, October 11, 2014

Eric Conway, D.M.A.: Eric Conway, Jr. Directs Yale Gospel Choir Performances for Parents Weekend


Eric Conway, D.M.A.:

Hello everyone,

Many of you know that my wife and I went up to New Haven, CT yesterday for parents weekend at Yale.  The Yale Gospel choir always sings a short concert during this weekend event.  Many also know that my son EJ (Eric, Jr.) is the director of the Yale Gospel Choir.  See link below to a couple of Gospel song performances last night.  EJ conducted a few songs, and played bass guitar when he was not conducting.  Enjoy!

Yale Gospel Choir sings Total Praise

Yale Gospel Choir sings Imagine Me

Yale Gospel Choir sings My Name is Victory

Yale Gospel Choir sings I'm Walking in Authority
****************
Eric Conway, D.M.A.
Fine and Performing Arts Department, Chair
Morgan State University

No comments: