Saturday, July 12, 2014

Annelle Gregory's debut CD with Alexander Sinchuk: Mozart G Major Sonata, Grieg's 3rd Sonata & Szymanowski’s Nocturne and Tarantella

Annelle K. Gregory & Alexander Sinchuk

John Malveaux of 
writes:
Please see announcement of debut CD from Violinist Annelle Gregory


Subject: My debut CD!
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014

Dear Friends and Family,

I’m thrilled to announce the release of my debut CD with pianist Alexander Sinchuk.  This has been the highlight of my year and I’m so excited to share it with all of you!

The CD includes Mozart’s G major sonata, Grieg’s beautiful and romantic 3rd sonata, and one of my personal favorites – Szymanowski’s Nocturne and Tarantella.  It is now available on my website http://annelleviolin.com/music.html as well as on iTunes.  Sound samples are also on my website.

We hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we did creating it!

Best wishes,
Annelle

No comments: