Sunday, August 19, 2012

Waundell Saavedra raising funds to produce 'L'amante Anonyme' of Le Chevalier de Saint-Georges

[Waundell Swaavedra]

On August 15, 2012 AfriClassical posted: "Empire Opera: 'Empire Debuts 2 World Premieres at Opera America.'" Waundell Saavedra of Empire Opera replies:

Mr. Zick,

Hello again!  Thank you for being so supportive. I just got back from doing a recital in San Francisco and it went very well. I will be there again in the future as well as Miami.  I will definitely keep you updated.

I'm also starting a fundraising campaign to raise money to produce L'amante Anonyme by Saint George and also special project of digitizing the handwritten scores of Harry Lawrence Freeman which the estate gave me special permission.

I hope all is well with you.

Until next time,

Waundell


No comments: