Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pianist Lara Downes launches her blog 'ON THE BENCH: Conversations with Other Pianists'

[13 WAYS of Looking at the Goldberg: Bach Reimagined; Lara Downes, Pianist; Tritone Records (2011)]

Lara Downes announces her new blog:

Dear Friends,
I'm very happy to invite you to the launch of my new blog ON THE BENCH: Conversations with Other Pianists.

Inaugural interviews with Simone Dinnerstein, jazz pianist Dan Tepfer and critic Tim Page set the stage for a continuing series of intimate conversations with my friends and colleagues, discussing the passions, projects, plans and problems that are  unique to the lives of professional pianists.

ON THE BENCH opens with a three-part series called Looking at the Goldbergs, inspired by my own recent journey through the creation and release of my new album 13 WAYS of Looking at the Goldberg: Bach Reimagined.”



No comments: