Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jeffrey Pettijohn's Blog Added to AfriClassical's Favorite Blogs

AfriClassical is pleased to add the blog of Jeffrey Pettijohn to its Favorite Blogs List:
“Hi, my name is Jeffrey Pettijohn. I am the President-Elect of the Seattle Music Teachers Association and have recently started blogging. After having viewed your site and enjoying it very much, I was wondering if you might be interested in exchanging links.
Thank you for considering my offer.
Sincerely,Jeffrey Pettijohn
Pianist, Composer and Teacher
President-Elect Seattle Music Teachers Association”
http://jeffreypettijohn.com/blog

Comment by email
You are most kind, William. I look forward to visiting your site often. African music is some of the best in the world, I think. I love that music is community and community is music in so much of African music. Thank you very much, Jeff

No comments: